now thinking

I was reading an article about Black Sam Bellamy, who was known as the Prince of Pirates. :eek:

They might have found his remains and the article goes on to say:

"The bone has been sent to the University of New Haven for DNA testing where it will be compared with one of Bellamy's relatives currently residing in Devon, England."

Don't we know someone in that area? err.gif

About 180 military personnel have been deployed to Salisbury to help in the investigation into the attempted murder of an ex-Russian spy and his daughter.

The military personnel - drawn mostly from the Army, but also from the Royal Marines and RAF - are experts in chemical warfare and decontamination.

I get the feeling this is quite serious although we are being told not to be alarmed :confused:

About 180 military personnel have been deployed to Salisbury to help in the investigation into the attempted murder of an ex-Russian spy and his daughter.

The military personnel - drawn mostly from the Army, but also from the Royal Marines and RAF - are experts in chemical warfare and decontamination.

I get the feeling this is quite serious although we are being told not to be alarmed :confused:
You're probably pretty safe unless you're near the guy.

I have learned about the existence of blood pancakes neutral.gif

They're an old Scandinavian recipe that probably originated in Finland. They use reindeer or pig or cow blood. I thought I had a strong stomach but the pictures are rather unappetizing.

Back