now thinking

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: Bugger thats a thought........ But what if it aint :?
alright pick one of the below listed restaurants:
pizzeria oscar
pizzeria pronto
pizzeria tweety
pizza cenar malina
rubelj grill
pizzeria strossmayer

What will I do? I'm starving, and too lazy to make a sandwich. Should I steal my bro's easter egg, or wait til my mum gets back? :?

MaidenMadness said:
alright pick one of the below listed restaurants:
pizzeria oscar
pizzeria pronto
pizzeria tweety
pizza cenar malina
rubelj grill
pizzeria strossmayer

rubelj grill........... Had pizza yesterday :D

MaidenMadness said:
order chinese
My mum has her purse with her ;-;....I mean..er... :err:
I have a tenner, I'll go to the shp at the top of the hill and by a 10p packet of crisps, off of a tenner. LOL I love doing that, it annoys them :D

The#2RY said:
My mum has her purse with her ;-;....I mean..er... :err:
I have a tenner, I'll go to the shp at the top of the hill and by a 10p packet of crisps, off of a tenner. LOL I love doing that, it annoys them :D
eat something more fattening
like a can of blubber :err:

rockin_plumber said:
rubelj grill........... Had pizza yesterday :D
haha i had grill for lunch LOL
damn if i ordered it from rubelj i would have saved 2 kunas :shock:

here pizzeria's dont sell only pizzas
they also sell grill, lasagne, spaghetti, tortellini.....stuff like that :D

The#2RY said:
My mum's all `n0 I'm making you lunch' :|
whatever do you do dont tell her youre hungry
then if her food sucks you can lie that you're not hungry yet and sneak some between the meal snack later
but if you tell her youre hungry she'll expect you to eat a lot

If any one remembers a while back when we were talking about stairway to heaven backwards, making it say heres to my sweet satan,

Well, my friend has recording eqipment set up in his bedroom, so I started singing that song, because I never believe those websites, and creepily enough.. It actully works, there goes my theory down the drain, so then we started singing Michael Jackson's songs backwarks.. Billy Jean says he likes it up the ass and they all sleep with their sister :D

Rockhardchick666 said:
If any one remembers a while back when we were talking about stairway to heaven backwards, making it say heres to my sweet satan,

Well, my friend has recording eqipment set up in his bedroom, so I started singing that song, because I never believe those websites, and creepily enough.. It actully works, there goes my theory down the drain, so then we started singing Michael Jackson's songs backwarks.. Billy Jean says he likes it up the ass and they all sleep with their sister :D

Yeah whatever :blah:

Back