now thinking

I was thinking, how do i change the Forum Display settings as...................oh, user control panel :D

The White and Blue display i find really difficult to deal with, I think I'll change it of that's possible :)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
rockin_plumber said:
.oO(fukin shitty 1 cinema city not showing it)

You've got a car haven't you?

I'm going from Exeter to Plymouth to see it.

It does say........

Ps. We are dependent on local cinemas updating their sites, so if Flight 666 isn't available yet please keep checking back.

So maybe it may happen here......

If not... no biggy :D

.oO(The A-Team has to be the most stupidest fucking Americain TV Show Ever made.)

"These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team."

.oO(First thing First, if you can find them, they can help you, yet the fucking FBI couldn't find them.)

.oO(Secondly, Going around in a black Van with a red stripe on the side of it with a license plate with "A-TEAM" On it. A black man with a fucking huge afro with gold everywhere on him would be quite fucking easy to notice.)

.oO(This is why the Americans cant fucking find Bin laden, he is going around Afghanistan in a fucking black van with a red stripe on the side humming the fucking A-Team Theme.)

rockin_plumber said:
wicky said:
How can I kick someone off my facebook friends list without pissing them off :err:

I don't think I can :(

And you will never know if they aint on ur list anymore LOL LOL LOL
Yes I will LOL

My problemis it'smy best friends dad... since Dan died he has been fund raising for Army charities

Not a bad thing I know :oops: But he has become totally obsessed with it,totally taking over his life :( I can't sign in on chat on there cos everytime I do he starts telling me about his latest ideas...still not a bad thing...but he expects me to go to all of his events, and they're not cheap! I've only entered a few draws, managed to escape the dinner and dance LOL He will talk for hours about them!

:anorak: Tricky one then......

:err: Couldnt you 'accidently' kick them off......

And if you get asked look confuddled..... And say no must be a facebook problem :?

rockin_plumber said:
:anorak: Tricky one then......

:err: Couldnt you 'accidently' kick them off......

And if you get asked look confuddled..... And say no must be a facebook problem :?
I guess I could ....feel bad about it though :oops: He's a lovely guy and his heart is in the right place, so really don't want to upset him :oops:

Wish the chat would let you block people! That would solve it!

Back