now thinking

I wonder if Bocky is finding the traffic bad getting to work.....
Thats if he still works there.......
They are resurfacing my road........
From the Big roundabout at the bottom......
To the one at the top........ (about 1.5 miles)
The road is closed for 4 weeks :shock:

wicky said:
too quiet :(

there's no one online on facebook either :(

whats going on that they've not told us about :err:

Sixxy came back and confiscated the laptop. So, since this old dinosaur of a computer takes sooooo long to boot-up I find myself not bothering much.

Sorry.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Sixxy came back and confiscated the laptop. So, since this old dinosaur of a computer takes sooooo long to boot-up I find myself not bothering much.

Sorry.
bummer :(

rockin_plumber said:
I wonder if Bocky is finding the traffic bad getting to work.....
Thats if he still works there.......
They are resurfacing my road........
From the Big roundabout at the bottom......
To the one at the top........ (about 1.5 miles)
The road is closed for 4 weeks :shock:

It's been a sack of shit :|

LOL LOL LOL

Supertramp said

supertramp-whatcrisis.jpg

wicky said:
so quiet.... :(

Very quiet, but it won't always be quiet :)

I have decided i am going to start cutting down on the websites i regulalry visit, there are just too many :shock:

I find it difficult (especially doing so many hours) to keep up to speed with Facebook, Iron Maiden FC, Maiden-World and all the others i visit.

I think i may close down my Facebook account, or at least no visit it so often. I think i'll also cut out visiting the IMOC so much, as there's never anyone there i really want to chat with. But hopefully that will mean there's a better chance of me catching up with things going on here as well as the other more important sites i like to visit :)

Bockaaarck said:

I have decided i am going to start cutting down on the websites i regulalry visit, there are just too many :shock:

I find it difficult (especially doing so many hours) to keep up to speed with Facebook, Iron Maiden FC, Maiden-World and all the others i visit.

I think i may close down my Facebook account, or at least no visit it so often. I think i'll also cut out visiting the IMOC so much, as there's never anyone there i really want to chat with. But hopefully that will mean there's a better chance of me catching up with things going on here as well as the other more important sites i like to visit :)

yeah :banana: :banana:

Bockaaarck said:

I only have a look on imoc about once a week now the tours finished.... it's back to the same old dull posts again now .... or fights LOL

Ben said:
I need a change :|
I saw on facebook about you needing to grow up..... no one needs to grow up :wink: Thats boring LOL

was it needs to grow up, or thinking you should grow up :?

Job, mainly.

I've been stuck in the same crappy part time job for about 2 and a half years, and theyve cut my overtime back so now I'm getting shitty money :|

I'm tempted to study, I'd like a job in health care. But I want a full time job, mainly. Ive got too much time on my hands :|

Back