now thinking

LOL

Just got a text off my mum, she works in a hospital and shes in doing nights tonight, looking after this lady whos really not well (Bowel cancer) they've gotten preety friendly over the past few weeks and my mum just text me saying she think she wont see the morning :(

Her daughter is flying in from her holiday its that serious - I dont know what to hope for, hope that her pains taken away or hope she stays on for another day, feeling for her family though :(

That is so sad :( How long is it going to take her daughter to get home?

Your mum is a hell of a person for doing that job, it must be so hard :(

She had to have some time off a few months back cos it was really getting to her, and this happens 3 weeks in! She'll be ok though! The hospital offer councelling and stuff!

Flying in from Ibiza, not a million miles away, but I can imagine it being preety stressful getting a flight at this time of night, I just hope she makes it in time.

It must be awful flying home from anywhere for that reason, it must feel 100 times longer than it is :( Hope she gets there in time.

Wish i'd gone to the shop earlier :|

It's just started pissing down :(
Got no milk or baccy papers, so I NEED to go :|

Ben said:
Dr Who is so shit :|

I'm going to add Tennis to this list too :|

I'd much rather watch football than watch a bunch of middle class ponces drinking Pimms and eating Strawberries, saying RAAAARTHAAAAR watching some boring fannys hit a ball with a stick for 5 hours :|

Ben said:
I'm going to add Tennis to this list too :|

I'd much rather watch football than watch a bunch of middle class ponces drinking Pimms and eating Strawberries, saying RAAAARTHAAAAR watching some boring fannys hit a ball with a stick for 5 hours :|

Bens shit-list LOL

Back