now thinking

Just a mate, doesnt think before he speaks alot of the time, and it just makes me :x

I had enough of his nonsense, so MSN went 'dead' for a while last night untilI calmed down :err: :oops:

Ben said:
Just a mate, doesnt think before he speaks alot of the time, and it just makes me :x
I've got a friend like that :| Hurts a lot of peoples feelings without even realising she has :roll:

I wish I could grow proper facial hair :(

I didnt shave for almost two weeks up until the other day, and I just looked a bit messy :err:

Someone give me ideas on what I can get Emily (The girl I'm seeing) for christmas..

I'm stuck :?

I've got a few ideas, but I need some more!

I'm having enough trouble trying to work out what to get my lot :oops:

I've haven't bought anything yet :err:

Does she like jewellery :?

I think so :err: but I dont wanna go down the jewelery/clothes road, I might make a big mistake :|

So far I've thought of..

New Family Guy DVD, A Valentino Rock and Rose gift Boxset (Perfume she really likes) and have flowers sent to her house a few days before/after :D

Any other suggestions anyone? :P

And dont say 'laying the pipe', because we're going away for the weekend in a few weeks to lay alot of pipe :err:

Ben said:
I think so :err: but I dont wanna go down the jewelery/clothes road, I might make a big mistake :|

So far I've thought of..

New Family Guy DVD, A Valentino Rock and Rose gift Boxset (Perfume she really likes) and have flowers sent to her house a few days before/after :D

Any other suggestions anyone? :P

And dont say 'laying the pipe', because we're going away for the weekend in a few weeks to lay alot of pipe :err:

Pearl Necklace?

Wish they'd tell us what time the pre sale is .... and if Paris is gonna be a FC trip :| They love torturing us for as long as possible :x

wicky said:
Wish they'd tell us what time the pre sale is .... and if Paris is gonna be a FC trip :| They love torturing us for as long as possible :x

For Twickers.........

Presale Thu, 29/11 at 12:00 pm to Fri, 30/11 at 9:00 am

on the livenation site :wink:

Back