now thinking

Bockaaarck said:
Should i go for this Job in Brussels :?

I say yes 8)

Maybe a fresh and new start in a different country with a different culture would be good :) If I was you, I'd go for it 8)

Ben said:
I say yes 8)

Maybe a fresh and new start in a different country with a different culture would be good :) If I was you, I'd go for it 8)

Its tempting Ben, its only a 6 month contract, but it might be a really exciting opportunity. I need to give it some serious thought as it would mean Miss_Bocky and i being apart for a while, which would be rubbish :|

But it might be a real springboard for future opportunities :banana:

Need to consider this one carefully :anorak:

Bockaaarck said:
Its tempting Ben, its only a 6 month contract, but it might be a really exciting opportunity. I need to give it some serious thought as it would mean Miss_Bocky and i being apart for a while, which would be rubbish :|

But it might be a real springboard for future opportunities :banana:

Need to consider this one carefully :anorak:

What line of work is the job?

Weigh up the good and the bad things, have a chat with Miss Bocky about it and see what the conclusion is..like you say, it could be a real good decision for your future

Good luck anyway 8)

Ben said:
What line of work is the job?

Weigh up the good and the bad things, have a chat with Miss Bocky about it and see what the conclusion is..like you say, it could be a real good decision for your future

Good luck anyway 8)

Here's the spec: ( its a bit boring to to read :err: )

Change Analyst

Rewarding (English speaking) role for Senior Change Analyst at leading financial company. Required skills : process driven customer focussed. Analytical skills. Leading projects and being responsible for deliverables. Ability to apply continuous improvement tools and techniques. Ability to communicate and motivate business leaders to change behaviour. Ability to influence leaders, to work with people and drive towards common solutions.

Position description: the Change Analyst makes organisational change happen. You will be involved in initiatives that require a significant effort in the area of change management, process design, communication and people training. Typical for these kinds of projects is that the change is too big to be managed by an Operational Manager and requires a dedicated focus, leveraging a centralized communication approach and design.

Essential Experience required: business experience with a large company preferably in an operational IT environment. Exp of progressively responsible related work experience. Exp preferably as a Business Analyst and/or Project Leader on small/moderate size projects or as a participant on large, complex projects, with some experience in a leadership role.

Hands on experience in applying continuous improvement tools and techniques, in running and leading business process improvement and re-engineering projects (6 Sigma, Lean, BPM etc). Knowledge of ITIL, COBIT is an advantage.

Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 6 months initially

Jake's going to make this the longest weekend in history :|

He's been up since 5 going on about the holiday :x He wants to go today LOL

Back