now thinking

Angel for Men, it smells so nice, I want to eat my hand :err:

I think I'm going to have to buy it soon 8)

I could of gone to the seaside today, but no, I've got work :|

Work on a saturday sucks :| I'll have to deal with the personal hygienically challenged who always seem to come in and stink the place out :| smelling of cat urine :|

Thanks alot, work :roll: instead of getting an ice cream and mingling with sexy ladies, I'm in work with people who cant construct a sentence without using the F word :roll: :roll: :| :| :x

Ben said:

Work on a saturday sucks :| I'll have to deal with the personal hygienically challenged who always seem to come in and stink the place out :| smelling of cat urine :|

Thanks alot, work :roll: instead of getting an ice cream and mingling with sexy ladies, I'm in work with people who cant construct a sentence without using the F word :roll: :roll: :| :| :x

That fukin sux :|

rockin_plumber said:
That fukin sux :|

yes :|

about work on saturday, after 16 years working on saturday (the most important business day for shops), frenchy won't work the saturday in his new job, so i will enjoy again the happiness of the week end :banana: :banana: :banana: I can't believe it :shock: :shock: missy is jealous now 8)

Frenchy said:
yes :|

about work on saturday, after 16 years working on saturday (the most important business day for shops), frenchy won't work the saturday in his new job, so i will enjoy again the happiness of the week end :banana: :banana: :banana: I can't believe it :shock: :shock: missy is jealous now 8)

Weekends rule :fist:

Ben said:

What a shite shift - some dickwad customer spilt VARNISH :| everywhere :| guess who had to clean it up :| took an hour :x

Back