now thinking

Just got in from work and I had a brainwave..

Theres this girl in work I fancy quite a bit, anyway shes 16 :oops: thats alright though, legal and all that :err:

Anyway, I thought, on my next saturday of I'm going to go in, buy something, go to the till she works..when she asks for the money, after Ive gave her the money, I'll give her a note with my number and name on and voila 8)

Good idea? :err:

Ben said:

Theres this girl in work I fancy quite a bit, anyway shes 16 :oops: thats alright though, legal and all that :err:

Anyway, I thought, on my next saturday of I'm going to go in, buy something, go to the till she works..when she asks for the money, after Ive gave her the money, I'll give her a note with my number and name on and voila 8)

:err: spose it is

Ben said:
Well I cant think of anything better to do, yet, so that'll have to do LOL :|

Cant you send a singing telegram to her in the shop.......
Who presents her with flowers & ur fone number afterwards 8)

Ben said:

yeah great idea 8) LOL

and leave in a big run b4 you become red :D

I am going insane

My mind is trapped..i feel it....
A tendril of thought passing around my mind,,surrounding it....encasing it

god help the world....if they step in my path

Hush..sleep..the world has ended..hush sleep..and you feel no madness..hush and cry the world is over...cry weep i hand it over..the life you gave I shall return through blood of others who cross me too much..farewell my life, farewell my hopes, dissapation of time exists tonight, destruction of menace, corruption of nations, farewell goodnight i die away farewell goodnight I cry again, within I doe, I cry I scream a sound destroys the world as it was made, farewell my friends your lives are spared, I dream I cry I weep I scream, music it trails through an empty mind of lifeless time and dribbled wounds that exhume memories of darkness and happiness that i cannot enjy no more for machine is machine and routine prevails, smile people, smile a smile while you break within and cry weep scream and fear no more the world around for can hurt, it cannot feel pain no more, blood has had its fill, god has not returned, we are left, I cry for you all tears no longer exist I sream and I fear at what I have unleashed, my anger my pain has corrupted myself, my heart once filled with love has blackenmed, I collapse in the weight of my pain, my anger my hate, my screams fill my head, screams of others and tears of my friends fill me. I am destoryed within and yet I smile, I laugh i joke, I need help and yet I cannot say only in words that are not really mine yet seem mine for i read and type them, say and speak them, i type yet my throat is dry as if I had shouted it all into the starts that twinkle so far away from the hurt and pain btrayal and distrust of others and people you thought to be trustworthy and friends that will catch you as you fall into darkness and madness though I fear that no one can save me as I descend. Cause I have fallen too far and no ones hands can pull my out of the darkness andwater in which I have just fellinto whoile writing these words so farwell.

rockin_plumber said:
All my stuff changes by itself apart from the microwave & my watch :p
My body clock doesn't though :(

Jake was at respite last night, so we had to pick him up at 9.30.....my head was still at 8.30, it hurt :|

wicky said:
Jake's body clock hasn't changed either :|

He was up til gone 10 tonight :shock:

Little rockin's body clock has gone mad :err:

He was in bed last nite @ 7 coz he fell asleep on the sofa.........
Then he got up @ 8:30 this morning..........

:D

Ben said:

Shes got a boyfriend, I could probably batter him :err: but its not worth the hassle :|

Back