now thinking

rockin_plumber said:
Who you moving to???
Or did they offer you a better deal???
Not too sure yet, got a letter from vodafone, they've got a pretty good package if you've got a contract fone with them..£25 for BB and all landline calls, inc line rental.....and i'll have the same BB that i've got now as Vodafone rent it from BT LOL

They tried to offer me a better package, but came nowhere near it LOL

I had to ring up Virgin Media (previously known as NTL) this morning...
You know Im on that £9.99 offer I have to ring up every 6 months for...

Anyway I rang and it rang twice and I was speakin to a real person :shock: :shock: :shock:
Took me by surprise LOL

Well some numb-nuts forgot to activate it.... they put it on my account though :|

Anyway...... they said it aint £9.99 any more.... its £10 for 2 meg
And I only have to ring once a year and not every 6 months now :banana:

A real person :shock: I literally jumped when someone finally said hello to me LOL Not Indian :shock: Scottish ..very broad scottish :| Sorry Ryan :err:

wicky said:
A real person :shock: I literally jumped when someone finally said hello to me LOL Not Indian :shock: Scottish ..very broad scottish :| Sorry Ryan :err:

Were they ginger :err:

Was it a man wearing a skirt :err:

Oh I just went to some local crappy gig to see my mates band play, moral support and all that..

Anyway I went with intentions to chat up this girl I've seen around town, I've seen her at local gigs in the past so I thought I may aswell go and see if I get anywhere :err: good job I got into this gig for free :err:

Anyway, she wasnt there :| Hardly any females were there :| so as soon as my mates band finished I went and got a cheeseburger and chips, came home and watched Gene Simmons Family Jewels and was tucked up in bed nice and early 8)

Ben said:
No one cares that I didnt pull on saturday night :(

I got all dressed up and everything :|
I care :grouphug:

Look on the brightside....at least you turned up and she wasn't there....imagine turning up and she was with someone else :shock:

Did that help much :err:

I dont want a relationship, they cost too much :err: just casually meet someone, thats the way forward :banana:

However now I'm thinking

My new monitor is probably better than my TV :err: also no headaches :D :banana:

Back