now thinking

Bockaaarck said:
:D Hiya, its just some of the stuff we were talking about has really made me think about going contracting again, the money is so much better. Bit more stress, but then with what i could earn, i could take 2 months a year off basically :|
And afford to go on Bruce Air :D

they don't make computer games like they used to
nowadays they put so much effort into technical aspects of the game such as motion capture, graphics etc that they spend no time at all to put that something special into the game they needed to put in when i was a kid
i actually feel bad for the kids today growing up on computer games cause they are dedicating their lives to bullshit
that coming from somebody that dedicates years 4 to 15 of his life to computer gaming

the situation on the board is like its noon in some western movie town
there is nobody here but two guys that have nothing to say to each other :|

MaidenMadness said:
the situation on the board is like its noon in some western movie town
there is nobody here but two guys that have nothing to say to each other :|

badger.gif

Why are people moaning about having to pay to join the online FC?

They obviously own a computer, and have a phone line. So its not as if they are in abject poverty :?

Sometimes i really do wonder you know :|

Bockaaarck said:
Why are people moaning about having to pay to join the online FC?

They obviously own a computer, and have a phone line. So its not as if they are in abject poverty :?

Sometimes i really do wonder you know :|

I think they object to paying to talk about a band they have given millions to by buying their CDs.

I can see a forum for Fanclub members with benefits, but did they really have to close the normal BB?

Manowar said:
I think they object to paying to talk about a band they have given millions to by buying their CDs.

I can see a forum for Fanclub members with benefits, but did they really have to close the normal BB?

Yeah, i kind of understand what you mean. It is a real shame they've felt they had to close the old IMBB. That does strike me as being a little unfair :|

Back