now thinking

wonder what will jon say to this pm i just sent him

To: Jon
Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:54 pm
Subject: sorry to bother but i was just wondering Edit message
could you reset my post count to some normal number lets say to 100 posts
i find my current post count to be a disturbing proof of the lack of any social life since i enrolled in my collage
thank you

MaidenMadness said:
feeding people?
spending money on ebay?
No :D Took the kids to McD's as a treat....for some reason they like eating that shit :err:

Had the best day in 3 or 4 months :banana: Won't go into details, but had a lot of personal problems....I think today has been the turning point...things will get better, took them out to celebrate :banana:

wicker nomad said:
No :D Took the kids to McD's as a treat....for some reason they like eating that shit :err:

Had the best day in 3 or 4 months :banana: Won't go into details, but had a lot of personal problems....I think today has been the turning point...things will get better, took them out to celebrate :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:grouphug:

wicker nomad said:

Good news for the Wicky's, hugs to you all :grouphug: :wiggle: :grouphug:

wicker nomad said:

McDonalds :edbarf:

i only eat that if i really have to
whilst eating there which is like maybe once in two, three years my appetite is ruined by a very though of fat american rednecks stuffing their faces full of that bullshit

I only eat McDonalds if..

1.) Theres no Subway
2.) Theres no chip-shop
3.) Theres nowhere else to eat, so MuckDonalds is the only solution :|

Glad your feeling better though, Wicky :D

Now I'm thinking

"Long weekend here I come 8) no more college till monday afternoon, Dragonforce tomorrow night and I might just go back to bed for a wee siesta..happy days" :D

Back