now thinking

MaidenMadness said:
yes that way you'll reduce the amount of housework you will have to do forever
shorter life leads to less housework :D
I guess thats one way of looking at it :err:

my girl left me
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
but everything is not so bad. weather is like my feelings now.

Ivan said:
my girl left me
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
oh shit, that hurts :( :grouphug:

Ivan said:
my girl left me
time heals all wounds

Ivan said:
my girl left me

it's cause she wasn't enough nice for you :wink: :evil:

and the next will be better :err:

s'pose i'd better go and start the impossible task of trying to find somewhere to stay for silverstone weekend...this is gonna be a bastard job :|

wicker nomad said:
s'pose i'd better go and start the impossible task of trying to find somewhere to stay for silverstone weekend...this is gonna be a bastard job :|

hahaha, I'd stay in the ditch I've lived with my sister too long :oops:

Bockaaarck said:
I don't think i can afford to go to Silverstone this year :( I'll have to do a rockin plumber and watch it from the Strongbow stand :|
:( It's a load cheaper than usual :wink:

back in a minute...child needs shouting at :x

CONGRATS CHICKY :bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

19.gif
19.gif
19.gif

19.gif
19.gif
19.gif

Back