now thinking

MaidenMadness said:
had some personal problems which is why i havent been online much lately
and when i have been online i didnt feel like posting here
Hope everything's ok :grouphug:

:x stupid school wants me to pick a stupid college. only stupid problem is each stupid subject i want is in a different stupid college to the others

:| meh, theres enough bad lately something good's just GOT to happen soon

Trying to decide between the devil that I do know, and the devil I don't.

Take a higher manager position in my stupid, poorly-run company that I hate, or tempt Fate elsewhere.

twilightsglow said:
Trying to decide between the devil that I do know, and the devil I don't.

Take a higher manager position in my stupid, poorly-run company that I hate, or tempt Fate elsewhere.
he who risks profits :D
wait you're working?
i always tought you were some sort of student :|

MaidenMadness said:
he who risks profits :D
wait you're working?
i always tought you were some sort of student :|
A student of life :anorak:

I haven't been in school for a few years. If I didn't work, my parents would kill me. Or I would go crazy from having to see them for more than 5 minutes a day.

when my ban on imbb expires i will cause havoc on there but first i have to ensure myself another account which the mods dont know about
so i guess that means 3rd one :D

twilightsglow said:
A student of life :anorak:

I haven't been in school for a few years. If I didn't work, my parents would kill me. Or I would go crazy from having to see them for more than 5 minutes a day.
i think i know the feeling(well the bolded part anyway)

Well that new knife sharpener certainly works. Those onions didn't stand a chance, not the way i was slicing through them LOL :banana: LOL

That was until i took the top of my thumb off :|

Stoopid onions :x

So i'm sat here applying preasure to it, so as to try and stop the bleading. With the hope of avoiding the need to go to hospital and get stitches :|

Oh well, at least the sharpener was a good buy :D

Back