now thinking

Left my glasses at home, so I'm getting an uber headache looking at this computer screen, but theres nothing else to do :oops: :(

powerslave87 said:
Left my glasses at home, so I'm getting an uber headache looking at this computer screen, but theres nothing else to do :oops: :(
headache from looking at the computer screen without your glasses

what have you been smoking?

MaidenMadness said:
maybe i am going to ljubljana to see dream theater
god invited today :)
OK, if god invited you, I think you should go 'cause he can get you to the backstage for sure

i wonder what's the iq of people that work on croatian televison
cause they always pick out the least interesting champions leauge game out of those available
i mean chelsea - liverpool for christs sake
if there was at least some knowledge and talent on the field besides robben and if we combine stevie g and frank lampard you have one decent player
the rest is crap
i mean djimi traore or richardo carvalho LOL

people would rather much see some interesting games with two serious teams play and not liverpool and chelsea both of which are a joke in their own way
if they want crap teams and crap football we can always watch our domestic leauge :|

you just keep lying to yourself then that liverpool has some skill in their team and that stevie g is the best player to hit the footballing world since maradona

MaidenMadness said:
you just keep lying to yourself then that liverpool has some skill in their team and that stevie g is the best player to hit the footballing world since maradona

cant talk too much strongbow :blah:

Back