just got in...
ok went to my grandma's got money, found my dad's old guitar, came back late :(
but she still likes my enough to kiss :D
That calls for more nanas

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Rockhardchick666 said:
I didn't know everyone was going to leave me. :cry:
I'm still here :wink:

Just had to go get the school clothes out the dryer...i'm so organised it's scary :oops:

i should be a stand up comedian
talk about some stuff that aren't even remotley funny, have a bunch of half brained americans(that is quater of a brain in non us brain measuring system) laught at those non humour stuff and at the end of the day collect my undeserved money
ah that would be the life :|

MaidenMadness said:
i should be a stand up comedian
talk about some stuff that aren't even remotley funny, have a bunch of half brained americans(that is quater of a brain in non us brain measuring system) laught at those non humour stuff and at the end of the day collect my undeserved money
ah that would be the life :|

you mean no brained.

Rockhardchick666 said:
you mean no brained.
that mam is a rasistic comment
they have brain
of course they do. otherwise they wouldnt be able to breathe, move, live anything

its just that due to their global position all the matter that should have gone to creation of the part of the brain responsible for rational thinking and all other more complex features full sized brain offers, well that matter ended up in their stomach and went on ahead to create obese half brained nation

MaidenMadness said:
that mam is a rasistic comment
they have brain
of course they do. otherwise they wouldnt be able to breathe, move, live anything

its just that due to their global position all the matter that should have gone to creation of the part of the brain responsible for rational thinking and all other more complex features full sized brain offers, well that matter ended up in their stomach and went on ahead to create obese half brained nation

yea well, I live beside them, beat that.

Back