now thinking

wicker nomad said:
How long do you reckon it will take them to do that....I'm guessing at 3 weeks :|
That place is a shit, I wouldn't be there if there weren't The Official Finnish Thread...

i need help (we all know that)
ive had a problem pickin friends lately, fell out with my old ones, i met some guys tonight, real cool, into metal, rock, etc, skaters and parcorists, explosives expert, really cool, they asked me if i wanted to join them... my only down side is... theyre 18 and in collage. what would u do?

manic said:
i need help (we all know that)
ive had a problem pickin friends lately, fell out with my old ones, i met some guys tonight, real cool, into metal, rock, etc, skaters and parcorists, explosives expert, really cool, they asked me if i wanted to join them... my only down side is... theyre 18 and in collage. what would u do?
How old are you?

manic said:
15 and 4 months, and now im thinkin i gotta go to dinner, back soon
Well all i can say is be friendly but careful as you don't want to get yourself dragged into any trouble, when i was 15 i had lots of older friends and had no real problems, but then come the times when there off out to the pubs and clubs and you ain't strickly old enough to be with them, but your tempted cause there your mates.....
Go on be friends with them just make sure you don't get too involved.

yea. what i know of em was tonight, they went to the park, az did a kickflip to boardslide then rob did a hardflip off the bench :shock: , then they proved me wrong on climbing to the top floor of the collage from the outside, then they went to go see their mates gig, then i went home

also thinking even though i acted a jerk, that some people still accept me :cry: i'm sorry for the way i acted yesterday everyone, i was just megaly pissed off, i fell out with my mates, had 2 fights, and other annoying stuff, think i just needed to take my anger out on something (BTW the grave in the back yard is for the rabbit, not my parents who have suddenly vanished :err: )

Life can seem so tough at your age :( and I know i've just made myself sound 110 :err: Thanks for apologising manic :wink:

wicker nomad said:
Life can seem so tough at your age :( and I know i've just made myself sound 110 :err: Thanks for apologising manic :wink:
NP, im really sorry that i took it so far, Sixxy :(
dont let me ruin your fun. if i ever act like that again... ignore all my posts (as if you don't...) but i mean don't reply, an argument needs replies to keep going so...

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: someone else is using manics user ID :wink:
:P rockin... i'm sorry to you too, i know you had your reasons and we sorted it out, i just take things too far

manic said:
NP, im really sorry that i took it so far, Sixxy :(
dont let me ruin your fun. if i ever act like that again... ignore all my posts (as if you don't...) but i mean don't reply, an argument needs replies to keep going so...
thats ok, we all have bad days at least you can admit it, that shows a level of maturity in itself, just try to remember the next time you've had a shit day, tell us about it! Arguing will only make it worst!
and if you need the bodies getting rid of....i know a good butcher LOL

Back