now thinking

manic said:
i have tons left from crimbo :D a box of thorntons, 2 tins of quality street, 1 tin of heroes, yard of dairy milk and lots lots more
want some :?
ye................no thanks :wink:

the_nomad said:
yeah wicky is stronger than chocolate :banana: :banana:
muscles.gif

:banana:

wicker nomad said:
I'm training myself to see them all as a lump of lard :edbarf:

It's working :D

do the smoking quitting thingy, have an elastic on your wrist, and everytime you go to eat anything with too much fat... snap it, it does hurt, and it seems pretty stupid, but it does work, and it worked for me to quit smoking

does chicky realise she has to post at 23:58 to get in the 23:58 thread :?
she mocked me like 10 minutes later but maiden worlds gmt is fooked and i did it by my own clock so what does she know :P

manic said:
does chicky realise she has to post at 23:58 to get in the 23:58 thread :?
she mocked me like 10 minutes later but maiden worlds gmt is fooked and i did it by my own clock so what does she know :P
Well she's a girl so you must understand her

ewil said:
nope
trying to say that she's a girl :roll:

puff :suck:
u said she's a girl so i must understand her :| if u mean understand she's not applicable to thinking then fine but if you'ra saying i think like her u way wrong

manic said:
u said she's a girl so i must understand her :| if u mean understand she's not applicable to thinking then fine but if you'ra saying i think like her u way wrong
...again, I didn't understand all that you said, but I meant that you must understand girls 'cause they act and do strange things without any logic.

ewil said:
...again, I didn't understand all that you said, but I meant that you must understand girls 'cause they act and do strange things without any logic.
good
it sounded like u said i thought like a girl :err:

Back