now thinking

afraidtoshooteddie said:
So did I..................'Til someone deleted my post :x
5.gif
oh, right.... that deleted post has left serious emotional scaves on your mental health
i seriosly can't see you ever recovering from it. sadly i am afarid that such traumas will end up with turning you into a sad man isolated from the ret of the world cause of all the traumas and complexes caused by the deleted post

MaidenMadness said:
oh, right.... that deleted post has left serious emotional scaves on your mental health
i seriosly can't see you ever recovering from it. sadly i am afarid that such traumas will end up with turning you into a sad man isolated from the ret of the world cause of all the traumas and complexes caused by the deleted post

Didn't you say you'd made your last post on this subject....

MaidenMadness said:
that wasn't on that subject really
it was more of ironiziation of your bitching about the deleted post

would that be the same irony you displayed whilst powertripping to delete the post laughing at you in the first place???????????

MaidenMadness said:
but one remark must i add
deleting 2 posts isnt powertripping :roll:

Neither of those posts were Derogatory, Nor were they Defamatory, yet you still abused your position of resposibility and went ahead and deleted them. Acting like a spoilt child throwing your toys out of the pram simply because someone responded in a style you didn't like to the way you appeared to DEMAND people do things your way.
Fact is many of us do resize photo's and url's. Sometimes some of us forget... We don't need telling to 'READ AND OBEY', when a Simple 'Excuse me folks.....' Or 'Could you please remember.....' would suffice.

I came here for a good chat and a bit of light banter, with people who share a common interest. NOT to bow down to some jumped up little tosser with an attitude problem.

If WE had misconstrued your meaning or intent then you should have said so yesterday, before all this started. Instead of seeing how long you can keep your pathetic arguement going. However since a number of the posters on this forum appear to feel some grievance over this, then perhaps it was you who got it wrong.

Even IF your Idea was sound, your method of putting it across and follow up in the aftermath was, quite frankly, lousy. Especially for someone who was supposed to be here as a moderator, to help and instruct on proper usage of the board. :|

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Neither of those posts were Derogatory, Nor were they Defamatory, yet you still abused your position of resposibility and went ahead and deleted them. Acting like a spoilt child throwing your toys out of the pram simply because someone responded in a style you didn't like to the way you appeared to DEMAND people do things your way.
Fact is many of us do resize photo's and url's. Sometimes some of us forget... We don't need telling to 'READ AND OBEY', when a Simple 'Excuse me folks.....' Or 'Could you please remember.....' would suffice.

I came here for a good chat and a bit of light banter, with people who share a common interest. NOT to bow down to some jumped up little tosser with an attitude problem.

If WE had misconstrued your meaning or intent then you should have said so yesterday, before all this started. Instead of seeing how long you can keep your pathetic arguement going. However since a number of the posters on this forum appear to feel some grievance over this, then perhaps it was you who got it wrong.

Even IF your Idea was sound, your method of putting it across and follow up in the aftermath was, quite frankly, lousy. Especially for someone who was supposed to be here as a moderator, to help and instruct on proper usage of the board. :|
right to your response. eventhough i had said i wont comment on the subject anymore i'll make an exception in your case. right so i deleted some posts. ok maybe that wasnt right thing to do and maybe i did overreact and for that i am sorry. but to be honest not like something worthwhile was lost. something that took you long time to write. so just as you think that the arguement over the whole topic is stupid i feel that holding a grudge cause of two deleted smilie only posts(which were a clear attempt to provocate) is just silly. let by gones be by gones. what was done was done and it can't be changed

as for the rest of the postthe read and obey all you misunderstood that part as well. as i recall the topic is called "please read(and obey) this". now according to my knowledge of english grammar(Which is a but rusty just to add) the word please should be looked in this term as please read and please obey. so much for asking nicely. i said please but i dont plan to beg anybody to be a bit nicer. if someone wants to act like a prick there's nothing i can do to stop him.

i hope i made myself clear and i hope i wont have to discuss this topic again

Back