now thinking

powerslave87 said:
What a SHIT rainy day, I thought it was going to be a heatwave this weekend :|

Bastard weathermen :|
its gonna rain tomorrow but start to pick up on monday
lookily im goin to cinema, dunno what to see tho
was thinkin skeleton key cus we seen everythin else
btw...DARK WATER IS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, go to the flicks in a few weeks when Dukes of Hazzard is out, look an awesome film, and that has nothing to do with Jessica Simpson being in it :err:

I think I'm the only person whos not seen Charlie and The Chocolate Factory yet :oops:

powerslave87 said:
Dude, go to the flicks in a few weeks when Dukes of Hazzard is out, look an awesome film, and that has nothing to do with Jessica Simpson being in it :err:

I think I'm the only person whos not seen Charlie and The Chocolate Factory yet :oops:
we haven't seen that either :err:
wen we was watchin the trailer for dukes i just saw her and i was like :shock: "we're fuckin seein this shit, nick"

LOL

Seen it last night at my mates, his girlfriend was there, so there he was like "I'm not going to see that, Jessica Simpson is horrible" he sent me a text this morning "Right then mate, whens this Dukes of Hazzard film out" :D hes so scared of his girlfriend LOL

powerslave87 said:
LOL

Seen it last night at my mates, his girlfriend was there, so there he was like "I'm not going to see that, Jessica Simpson is horrible" he sent me a text this morning "Right then mate, whens this Dukes of Hazzard film out" :D hes so scared of his girlfriend LOL
:| tell him one of my tactics:
be mean to keep em keen, if she really likes him she'll stick to him, ive tried it worked then she tried it on me so i just said "you think you can toy with my emotions :cry: " then she felt sorry cha ching :D

Back