now thinking

MaidenMadness said:
nah she cant do it cause shes too far off to do that :P
she can only pretend to have done that
maybe she'll send you a clockwork leg n the post for christmas that she can control from here and everytime you annoy her she can push the button and you get le kick

rockin_plumber said:
It might get better when you aint 12 anymore :wink:
Oh, ha-ha...
I'm ill all the time, and everyone, anywhere, thinks I fake it except my family 'cause they actually believe the doctors...I'm always ill 'cause I got post Viral Vatigue or something, everyone thinks you're -trying- to be cool and ditching school, and hate you for that, when I'm actaully, REALLY ill..

The#2RY said:
Oh, ha-ha...
I'm ill all the time, and everyone, anywhere, thinks I fake it except my family 'cause they actually believe the doctors...I'm always ill 'cause I got post Viral Vatigue or something, everyone thinks you're -trying- to be cool and ditching school, and hate you for that, when I'm actaully, REALLY ill..

Goddam that sux :(

rockin_plumber said:
How long this been goin on :?
Since P5 (5th year of schoo)l, I was about 9 and I caught the chingles, it's basically the left overs....but it's been going on for about 4 and a half years.. :| Anyway, g2g, bye

The#2RY said:
Since P5 (5th year of schoo)l, I was about 9 and I caught the chingles, it's basically the left overs....but it's been going on for about 4 and a half years.. :| Anyway, g2g, bye

Yeah byeeeeeee.. Shingles sux I know I had it :|

The#2RY said:
N.T: My life was great before the end of the summer. WTF happened?
:grouphug:

Winter is a horrid time..I think everything seems worse when its cold and gets dark early...I know things have got to me more than they usually do the last couple of months.

Things will get better :wink:

wicker nomad said:
:grouphug:

Winter is a horrid time..I think everything seems worse when its cold and gets dark early...I know things have got to me more than they usually do the last couple of months.

Things will get better :wink:
:shock: They just did....check the hapiness thread...

Back