now thinking

Just thinking if i tell you guys about something that happened where i live on Tuesday, but didn't go to the national press.....would i get in to trouble :err:

Here goes.....

Chamberlain Street in Wells was cordonned off on tuesday because of a supicious package delivered to the Job Centre, which is just off that street. It was declared by Somerset Fire Brigade a "Chemical, Biological, Radioactive or Nuclear (CBRN) incident.

The building and all those within the building, including 2 police officers which repsonded to the original call regarding a suspicious package emiting a noxious substance Were immediately quarantined by Fire Brgade officials and Ambulance crews. More than 60 Firecrew attended the incident, in 9 appliances. More than 40 Police and other law enforcement officers also attended the incident. Being backed up by the Somerset Air Ambulance and Ambulance crews from Wells, Weston Super Mare and Yeovil.

The Police and Fire Brigade had to set up a special decontamination Unit to deal with those who had been injured by the device within the package......

Wonder why that didn't get on to the wider news :err:

call me crazy but this iron maiden - electric eye (judas priest cover)
doesnt sound like its iron maiden to me
first of all neither bruce nor blaze nor paul have a voice like that

MaidenMadness said:
call me crazy but this iron maiden - electric eye (judas priest cover)
doesnt sound like its iron maiden to me
first of all neither bruce nor blaze nor paul have a voice like that

.oO(ur crazy)

Back