now thinking

killers said:
how are you ? :banana:

I am very warm old friend :|

And thinking about going to bed, i need to finish my Harry Potter book before the new one comes out on Friday :D :banana: :D :banana:

:err:

right after long and hard though i have came up with the perfectly good explenation of rockin's weird likings
so here it goes: rockin has been influenced by hidden messages that are aired on mtv constantly. these messages influence the weak minded and make them like music of all these new instant stars that dont know a shit aboot music
after the experience rockin stopped watching mtv so he stopped degrading himself even more but the damage already done by mtv was unrepairable :cry:

MaidenMadness said:
right after long and hard though i have came up with the perfectly good explenation of rockin's weird likings
so here it goes: rockin has been influenced by hidden messages that are aired on mtv constantly. these messages influence the weak minded and make them like music of all these new instant stars that dont know a shit aboot music
after the experience rockin stopped watching mtv so he stopped degrading himself even more but the damage already done by mtv was unrepairable :cry:

:shock: No freakin way

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: No freakin way
i'm afraid that what i said it true
you'd better stay away from mtv if you know whats good for you cause if you don't the damage WILL be very very very severe
for example take a look at lars ulrich

MaidenMadness said:
i'm afraid that what i said it true
you'd better stay away from mtv if you know whats good for you cause if you don't the damage WILL be very very very severe
for example take a look at lars ulrich

I have the DVD some kind of monster........
As you saw in the pic..........
Goddam woot a fukin big spoilt kid :|

Back