now thinking

London is one fucked up place

My mums going there next week :shock: dont think she'll go now that some fucking dirka dirkastanis have tried to blow it up :roll:

For fuck sake :x

Rockhardchick666 said:
England is very fortunate right now. Hopefully everyone from here is all right.

The only one I am aware of in London is Cyrus..........
I dont know whether he is in London @ the moment though :?

rockin_plumber said:
I am sure it was :?

But it was south of the Thames........
So as long as he was there he will be fine :)
oh well if you ask me they should have placed the bomb elsewhere
if they are pissed off about war @ iraq they should have bombed blair or house of parliments not innocent people but what was done was done
no use of getting exicted about it now

on unrelated not
pink floyd should have never allowed bob geldof to sing both of in the flesh's in the wall movie
and the whole thing should have been animated if you ask me

MaidenMadness said:
oh well if you ask me they should have placed the bomb elsewhere
if they are pissed off about war @ iraq they should have bombed blair or house of parliments not innocent people but what was done was done
no use of getting exicted about it now

No, they should attack Blairs people, they want a reaction. You aren't going to get a reaction if you kill their leader.

No-one has been able to contact my cousin, although that may be due to the phone line problems :|

Miss_Bocky frequently travels to London for meetings, in fact she's got to go there early next week. Some of her colleagues had meetings there today. Because of the "nature" of their work, they are now staying at the offices for the night.

Bloody glad she wasn't there today, so's she :|

Her brother is ok, he was working in London today trying to get away from all the hassle in Edinburgh, where he lives. Thank god he's ok :shock:

Bockaaarck said:
No-one has been able to contact my cousin, although that may be due to the phone line problems :|

Miss_Bocky frequently travels to London for meetings, in fact she's got to go there early next week. Some of her colleagues had meetings there today. Because of the "nature" of their work, they are now staying at the offices for the night.

Bloody glad she wasn't there today, so's she :|

Her brother is ok, he was working in London today trying to get away from all the hassle in Edinburgh, where he lives. Thank god he's ok :shock:
so you have no idea what is with your cousin?

Bockaaarck said:
:grouphug:

Hope you get through soon :wink: My neighbour works up there through the week, he was due home tonight, his wife spent most of the day trying to get through to him. He'd spent all day trying to ring her.

Back