now thinking

how i love the boards with huge number of members
more members - more idiots
i just joined musician forums and there is a guy that is going to get banned for opening a heil hitler thread
that is assuring me its spelled Yuden and Heil LOL

re:live8
pink floyd were absolutley brilliant
too bad that one could feel that david and roger still are at fullscale war
they didnt even share a look between them
when roger was speaking how good it was to sing with pf again david just turned around :roll:
why cant they place their differences aside for the sake of all fans and get back together once and for all
i mean its not like they've got whole of their lives in front of them

the who were also brilliant esp townshend
he totaly rocked on guitars :banana: :banana: :banana:
the rest(at least what i seen) :zzz:

did anybody see that green day's cover of we are the champions :edbarf:
if they really wanted to insult freddy they should have opened up his grave, set freddy on fire and then let the dogs rape his burnt corpse
it would be less of an insult than what green day did yesterday :|

Thinking am I hearing the most violent thunder storm ever, in the distance, or has there been an explosion :shock:

Lovely is the forum of Live8:
VH1 and MTV Primates:

Congratulations VH1 & MTV - "Have a Cigar" - but Don't pat yourselves on the back! Your Live8 Coverage and shameless self-promotion was BEYOND pitiful. Do YOU PRIMATES even realize 'what' YOU have done? 'YOU' LOST the 'ESSENCE' of MUSIC and what you used to be! - and YOU irreversibly LOST US!

YOU managed to build a 'PERMANENT WALL' between yourselves and HUNDRED$ OF MILLION$ of Mu$ic Lover$! YOU kicked hundred$ of million$ of PINK FLOYD fan$ right in the face & below the belt - without blinking an eye! Isn't MU$IC your 'product'? I'm sure your $hareholder$ will just love what you did!

First off - Do YOU even KNOW the $ignificance of MU$IC and PINK FLOYD'$ place in it? - or are YOU from the DARKSIDE OF THE MOON? - or just IDIOTS! Perhaps it takes a former Republican and 62 year-old "oldie-but goodie" who has seen TOO MUCH, to 'explain' the $ignificance of PINK FLOYD playing TOGETHER:

* The planets literally 'alligned' this week!

* It has been MUSIC, and the freedom & understanding that MUSIC spawns, that has broken down the WALLS, barriers and differences that devide and separate peoples. Contrary to myths - "we don't need no stinking ID badges", implants, marching orders, or marching music - it was 'popular' MUSIC and 'people power' that was largely responsible for the demise of the BERLIN WALL and IRON CURTAIN - NOT Reagan, right-wing or Fascist foreign policy or fantasy. People are people! - the SAME type that once created the 'American Revolution', OUR Constitution, Bill of Rights - and tolerance. It's a smaller world because of 'popular' MUSIC and 'people power'!

* A PINK FLOYD CONCERT - "THE WALL" - played on TOP of Hitler's bombed-out Chancellory Bunker - NEXT TO the actual BERLIN WALL - had MORE significance than YOUR feeble minds could EVER comprehend!

* YOUR Live8 PINK FLOYD CONCERT was MUCH MORE than just a REUNION Concert of 'an old rock band' or REUNION of the TWO creative Geniuses of PINK FLOYD - Roger Waters and David Gilmore - who had been estranged in their prime, for close to 25 years - since Roger Waters broke up with PINK FLOYD in the early 80s.

* There is MUCH MORE! Do YOU even GRASP the Significance, BACKDROP - and the IRONY? The MUSIC of these TWO Geniuses helped tear down a WALL and an IRON CURTAIN that literally devided and separated NATIONS, and separated hundreds of millions of people on the WORLD stage, and 'THEY' tore down a WALL between themselves and their fans LIVE - on stage. Yet, amid their own turmoil, a WALL grew between 'THEM', and finally separated these TWO Geniuses to the point that one had to leave. It took 'THEM' nearly 25 years to reconcile, even as the WALL 'THEY' helped bring down, had long ago turned to "dust in the wind".

TOGETHER, 'THEY' created, arguably the best double rock album of all time - "THE WALL" - as an encore to THEIR 80 million plus (BEST $elling EVER) "DARK$IDE OF THE MOON" album. THEY staged the best LIVE Rock Concerts of ALL time - BAR NONE!!! 'THAT' 'was' the 'ESSENCE' backdrop, and $ignificance that YOU - VH1 and MTV - failed miserably to cover, convey or exploit!

IN YOUR OWN 'SPECIAL' INEXPLICABLE WAY, YOU DID MUCH MORE! 'YOU' insulted ICONS and LEGENDS - PINK FLOYD, the WHO, Paul McCartney - hundred$ of million$ of PINK FLOYD fan$ - ALL viewers everywhere - and the 'VERY ESSENCE' of Rock n' Roll - with your rude, pitiful coverage. In a moment that can NEVER be duplicated, YOU shredded, interrupted, cut-off and trashed 'quintessential' PINK FLOYD songs, including their 'Signature', "Comfortably Numb" - that was 'SO' fitting for the moment - LISTEN TO THE WORDS FOOLS! 'YOU' SANK that "distant ship on the Horizon" - as this reunited band basks in the 'twilight' of it's existence and 'ESSENCE', and sails off into the sunset! What FOOLS! - YOU have 'messed' with the Primordial Forces of Human Nature and 'EVERY' PINK FLOYD fan on the Planet! 'YOU' are the "MACHINE"! - in it only for the "MONEY"!

MTV & VH1: Crawl back under your rocks on 'THE DARKEST SIDE OF A BLACK HOLE' - YOU BLEW IT - BIG TIME! YOU took a CRAP on US - and WE will NEVER forget! May your pundenda be infested by the fleas of 1000 camels!

MUSIC LOVERS: Pass this on - circulate the planet! - and if it gets deleted - re-post it - until WE are ALL "Comfortably Numb" in our graves! BOYCOTT VH1, MTV and Viacom! "SO - Welcome to OUR Machine"

... Thoughts from a 'pi**ed-off' MUSIC and PINK FLOYD lover, who will go to his grave, kicking & screaming, with "Comfortably Playing" - LOUD! - or ELSE I will come back and haunt my relatives and YOU
http://www.vh1.com/interact/boards/main ... ?offset=50

rockin_plumber said:
No I dont even know woot country he is :err:

Did you see his outburst in his Last Nights thread coz I posted a smilie :oops:
Knights
Another outburst in there waiting for you EDIT: wait, that is in Octavarium

Back