Now singing (or humming) in the shower thread

bath.gif

MaidenMadness said:
i sang screaming for vengeance over and over :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Fuckin' awsome song :headbang: My favorite JP song. the scream at the 4:01 mark is awsome :edmetal:

SirLardsAlot said:
Fuckin' awsome song :headbang: My favorite JP song. the scream at the 4:01 mark is awsome :edmetal:
i didn't sing it cause i like it....i sang it cause it would be weird if i screamed for vengeance :roll:

but it is a great song

today i sang rime of the ancient mariner and i hummed the solos.....i had a little trouble with sound effects though

MaidenMadness said:
today i sang rime of the ancient mariner and i hummed the solos.....i had a little trouble with sound effects though

Do you know all of it?

I don't know any full songs I think. Just some verses here and there. I have too much in my head to go around remembering song lyrics.

Cyrus said:
Do you know all of it?

I don't know any full songs I think. Just some verses here and there. I have too much in my head to go around remembering song lyrics.
rembemering song lyrics is the easiest thing in the world for me. i remembered all the lyrics from the number of the beast(song) after 2 listenings. i had to praise myself a bit :D

MaidenMadness said:
rembemering song lyrics is the easiest thing in the world for me. i remembered all the lyrics from the number of the beast(song) after 2 listenings. i had to praise myself a bit :D

I've been listening to Maiden for 14 years. I can't remember all of the lyrics for a song.

At concerts it's a different thing though. It suddenly all comes back to me so I can sing along :)

Cyrus said:
I've been listening to Maiden for 14 years. I can't remember all of the lyrics for a song.

At concerts it's a different thing though. It suddenly all comes back to me so I can sing along :)
my frined has a simmilar problem

Back