Now reading.....

Eragon- Just so I cqn point out MORE things they got wrong in the bloody movie..or missed out..or got in the wrong place....or...

Im gonna stop now!

I'm not much of a reader, however I did happen to come across an interesting book written by Michael Palin called The Python Years, it's basically a diary written from 1969-1979 in which Michael Palin shares his day to day activities whilst being in the Monty Python team. It's a really interesting book I must say, it explains what it was like during writing sessions and what it was like on the set. I would reccommend it to anyone who loves Monty Python as much as I do!

LoonyTom said:
I'm not much of a reader, however I did happen to come across an interesting book written by Michael Palin called The Python Years, it's basically a diary written from 1969-1979 in which Michael Palin shares his day to day activities whilst being in the Monty Python team. It's a really interesting book I must say, it explains what it was like during writing sessions and what it was like on the set. I would reccommend it to anyone who loves Monty Python as much as I do!

There's a load of Python stuff on Channel 4 at the moment 8)

Nick Hornby - Hi-Fi
(he's real good, and i didn't know about him 'till the last month)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Riggsy's Art Book 8)
Me too :p

I've only been going through for the pictures though, seeing as I wanna because an artists when I'm older.

Not actually read it yet :err:

L'équipe sports newspaper and a free special supplement about the new F1 season 8) :banana:

Lquipe.jpg

supplment.jpg

the first volume of the Lewis & Clark's story. the 2 first white ppl that crossed the north american continent from the Louisiana to see if they could rejoin the Pacific by the Missouri.

This history is really amazing, specially about their fist meeting with the Indians.

9782859405694_b.jpg

wicky said:
OMG that was awful :shock: :cry: Thank god the safety has improved, bloody hell...

I suppose at least it was a mercifully quick way to go.

Senna said (in 1994 just before he died, ironically) "If I ever happen to have an accident that eventually costs me my life, I hope it is in one go. I would not like to be in a wheelchair. I would not like to be in a hospital suffering from whatever injury it was. If I'm going to live, I want to live fully. Very intensely, because I am an intense person. It would ruin my life if I had to live partially."

Back