Now reading.....

Rockhardchick666 said:
think its good enough?

Economy is based on supplying goods and services that are demanded in return for some gain.
In the history, first trades did not include money as the trades now do. They were based on trading a certain amount of good for another good. The whole history is in very closely linked with trade. Wars were often started so one nation or a faction would gain control over another faction's resources. With the appearance of money the society stared to move away from traditional ways of life where one family would live and work the same land. After appearance of money kids would move out from their parents in some point so they would make their own money in order to satisfy ones needs. You don’t only need, but wanted good, but also reasonable prices.
The government needs to assure that prices aren’t too high. They do not do that directly, but indirectly via taxes. Supply must be in balance with demand in order to gain maximum profit. Lack of demand reduces profit, while lack of supply raises cost thus reducing profit.
Example: there is more bread being produced than needed, which would cause the drop of its price thus saving you money. In other reasoning, lets say that there is a sudden reducement in farmers that would cause a loss of basic things needed for making a loaf of bread. Making the bread makers to import it. When you take transport expenses and taxes that would mean that production costs have increased, and thus its cost will increase as well.

not even in french yet..... it shall be long enough
:evil:

just push in the margins, a big font, but still in size 12....
holy shit
that is almost completley same as i wrote you :shock:
you fuckin freeloader

Rockhardchick666 said:
:p yes, thats why I said I love ramblers

you finished an entire essay for me
so your entire essay was supposed to be half page long? :?
how you were going on about it i tought it was something serious not some fuckin half a page LOL when i was in high school i would write essays up to one page to one and a half page lenght from my head during the class i had before the one where i was supposed to have my essay :D:D

MaidenMadness said:
so your entire essay was supposed to be half page long? :?
how you were going on about it i tought it was something serious not some fuckin half a page LOL when i was in high school i would write essays up to one page to one and a half page lenght from my head during the class i had before the one where i was supposed to have my essay :D:D

lol, I have to do 5 the size that you wrote there

aquablue tome 1 nao
aquablue.jpg

Back