Now reading.....

the_nomad said:
everyone should read this book :)

Stand.jpg
the kast thing i read by someone named stephen was stephen hawkings the brief history of time
interesting reading i would recommend it to everyone

MaidenMadness said:
the kast thing i read by someone named stephen was stephen hawkings the brief history of time
interesting reading i would recommend it to everyone

and are you interesting by my book :? :(

MaidenMadness said:
ignorant fool
you enjoy the fruits of pn junctions every day and yet you dont show any respect towards it
there are pn junctions everywhere around you you are even holding your hand on something that could never exist without pn junctions
and still you show disrespect you you heretic
BURN HER BURN THE HERETIC :D
Haven't you heard of punctuation? :p

Rockhardchick666 said:
:D :D I'm reading the essay MM wrote for me :D :D
i didnt write you an essay
i just gave you a few tips what to write about
but if i was your teacher and you handed in only what i wrote you i would either fail you or would give it back so you would improve it :wink:

MaidenMadness said:
i didnt write you an essay
i just gave you a few tips what to write about
but if i was your teacher and you handed in only what i wrote you i would either fail you or would give it back so you would improve it :wink:

lol.. yea, I filled in the blanks, but I only needed half a page :D and you gave me more than that

Rockhardchick666 said:
lol.. yea, I filled in the blanks, but I only needed half a page :D and you gave me more than that

think its good enough?

Economy is based on supplying goods and services that are demanded in return for some gain.
In the history, first trades did not include money as the trades now do. They were based on trading a certain amount of good for another good. The whole history is in very closely linked with trade. Wars were often started so one nation or a faction would gain control over another faction's resources. With the appearance of money the society stared to move away from traditional ways of life where one family would live and work the same land. After appearance of money kids would move out from their parents in some point so they would make their own money in order to satisfy ones needs. You don’t only need, but wanted good, but also reasonable prices.
The government needs to assure that prices aren’t too high. They do not do that directly, but indirectly via taxes. Supply must be in balance with demand in order to gain maximum profit. Lack of demand reduces profit, while lack of supply raises cost thus reducing profit.
Example: there is more bread being produced than needed, which would cause the drop of its price thus saving you money. In other reasoning, lets say that there is a sudden reducement in farmers that would cause a loss of basic things needed for making a loaf of bread. Making the bread makers to import it. When you take transport expenses and taxes that would mean that production costs have increased, and thus its cost will increase as well.

not even in french yet..... it shall be long enough
:evil:

just push in the margins, a big font, but still in size 12....

Rockhardchick666 said:
think its good enough?

Economy is based on supplying goods and services that are demanded in return for some gain.
In the history, first trades did not include money as the trades now do. blablaaablablabalbalbal would cause a loss of basic things needed for making a loaf of bread. Making the bread makers to import it. When you take transport expenses and taxes that would mean that production costs have increased, and thus its cost will increase as well.

not even in french yet..... it shall be long enough
:evil:

just push in the margins, a big font, but still in size 12....
it's fine

Back