Now Playing

Fox Mulder said:
Metallica - Enter Sandman

God damn Kerrang TV killing this song
Are you doing the same as me.....Kerrang on all the time to see No More Lies vid?!

wicker nomad said:
Are you doing the same as me.....Kerrang on all the time to see No More Lies vid?!

Nah, i'm listening to the Black Album, although I do keep it on a lot of the time in the hope of catching it. I'm yet to be successful :(

Fox Mulder said:
Nah, i'm listening to the Black Album, although I do keep it on a lot of the time in the hope of catching it. I'm yet to be successful :(
I've seen it a few times :banana:

wicker nomad said:
I've seen it a few times :banana:

Damn you!

I never seem to watch Kerrap at the right time then. I may just have to leave it on later for a few hours before 24 comes on :evil:

Fox Mulder said:
Damn you!

I never seem to watch Kerrap at the right time then. I may just have to leave it on later for a few hours before 24 comes on :evil:
I have had it on in the background for a couple of days..until the kids get home then its on cbeebies :(

Cbeebies has one redeeming factor. It screws up little children less than ITV, which consists of highly commercial franchised cartoons with ad breaks every 10 minutes.

I suspect that you can actually tell the difference between people who watched BBC childrens TV and people who watched ITV childrens TV later in life.

Jon said:
Cbeebies has one redeeming factor. It screws up little children less than ITV, which consists of highly commercial franchised cartoons with ad breaks every 10 minutes.

I suspect that you can actually tell the difference between people who watched BBC childrens TV and people who watched ITV childrens TV later in life.

You make a great point there

Back