Now Playing

Bockaaarck said:
If he's playing the Bierkeller in Bristol, i guess that's where i'll head. Nice venue, a bit old fashioned, but great atmosphere and really friendly :D :banana:

Cool :D

I'm trying to save up money to see him in London :D Hope the tickets won't be that expensive :|

Cyrus said:
Cool :D

I'm trying to save up money to see him in London :D Hope the tickets won't be that expensive :|

I doubt it'll be really expensive, maybe around £7- £10, although i know it'll be a bit tough as you're a student :|

Bockaaarck said:
I doubt it'll be really expensive, maybe around £7- £10, although i know it'll be a bit tough as you're a student :|

That's not a bad price :) But I have to pay to get into London, probably a pint or two and food at the end of the night :(

Although...I'm gonna start working again from May...so it might be okay :D have to think about it some more...

Cyrus said:
That's not a bad price :) But I have to pay to get into London, probably a pint or two and food at the end of the night :(

Although...I'm gonna start working again from May...so it might be okay :D have to think about it some more...

How much would it cost you to get a tube in to the centre of London ? Most gigs are bound to be within zone 4 ?

Bockaaarck said:
How much would it cost you to get a tube in to the centre of London ? Most gigs are bound to be within zone 4 ?

I have to get a train into London first though :| I usually buy a travelcard. That works out much cheaper :) Isn't that about 5 quid or so? :?

Cyrus said:
I have to get a train into London first though :| I usually buy a travelcard. That works out much cheaper :) Isn't that about 5 quid or so? :?

I think its about £5, or something close to that :)

Bockaaarck said:
I think its about £5, or something close to that :)

I think it will cost me between £20 and £30. I have to think about this :|

NP: Live After Death - The Evil That Men Do :edmetal:

I'm as big of a Blaze fan as the next guy, but whenever I hear Bruce's voice...
drool.gif

Ten MILLION times better!!!! :shock:

NP: Bruce Dickinson - Darkside of Aquarius :edmetal:

Back