Now Playing

Bockaaarck said:
I can now see why so many people we're angry about it. When you compare it to Ride The Lightening and Master Of Puppets, its ......................shit :|

Let alone comparing it to the newer ( and in my opinon, less satisfactory material ) on The Black album . They lost it big time there :shock:

its just abvoius they tried to do mainstream "Nu metal" and they suck at it, they shoudl stick to what everyone loved in the first place

Rockhardchick666 said:
its just abvoius they tried to do mainstream "Nu metal" and they suck at it, they shoudl stick to what everyone loved in the first place

I find myself in total agreement with you, this St Anger album is a load of pish :x

Silly old Metallica :roll:

Glad i borrowed it and didn't buy it :|

Bockaaarck said:
Its not very good :(
you managed to listen to it completley :shock: congratulations. i never managed to do that. i would get up to 5th song and i just couldn't take it anymore

EDIT: i am so glad i didn't buy the album but copyded it :err:

nomad is going to kill me for this :D

Bockaaarck said:
:shock: bummer

I have this habit of drawing somtihng from every CD I buy, like, rock in rio, I have the brazilian flag with eddie in the centre...that kind of shit, but I can't get the bound angel on thiers :|

Rockhardchick666 said:
I have this habit of drawing somtihng from every CD I buy, like, rock in rio, I have the brazilian flag with eddie in the centre...that kind of shit, but I can't get the bound angel on thiers :|

I airbrushed the Wasted Years computer screen and Eddie on the back of my jacket when i was at college, it took ages :|

Rockhardchick666 said:
:shock: bravo :oops: mine only takes me an hour at the most

"Art" is cool, whatever medium you use. I studied "A Level" art at college in order to go to Uni, but it disagreed with me :x . They we're doing new assessments when i took my A levels and you have to do critical studies ( basically show how other artists had influenced your work :roll: )

Whats the point of that :? :? "Oh Yeah, i've done a really good sculpture, but basically i copied it from this piece i saw i a gallery" :?

It was a modular format 2 year study, and the "critical study" counted for 10% over the 2 years. But !!!! if you didn't do the critical study work, you failed the course :shock:

I used to do a montage or painting or sculpture which had the information about the artists in it, but i made the examiners look for it.

They hated that, but it proved my point :x Why should i tell them what artists influenced me, they should have been able to work that out for themselves from my work........Fools :x

Anyway, i like drawing and painting pictures :D

Back