Now Playing

Cyrus said:
Ozzy Osbourne - Changes (live) :|
A great song... sadly I'm guessing you're listening to the Live and Loud "live" version... which isn't. I think it's just "live" in the studio. Still, that's a good song.

I'm listening to Dream Evil - "The End" right now... good song, good band, I just picked up an album by them for the first time today (Evilized) I'm impressed. I ordred Dragon Slayer as well, and the Book of Heavy Metal (their next album) sounds promising. I felt compelled to check them out as I own DreamEvil.com and noticed they existed because a get hits from reviews of their albums where reviewers didn't bother to note that their site is DreamEvil.se and not .com -- oh well :D

EvilCheeseWedge said:
A great song... sadly I'm guessing you're listening to the Live and Loud "live" version... which isn't. I think it's just "live" in the studio. Still, that's a good song.

I'm listening to Dream Evil - "The End" right now... good song, good band, I just picked up an album by them for the first time today (Evilized) I'm impressed. I ordred Dragon Slayer as well, and the Book of Heavy Metal (their next album) sounds promising. I felt compelled to check them out as I own DreamEvil.com and noticed they existed because a get hits from reviews of their albums where reviewers didn't bother to note that their site is DreamEvil.se and not .com -- oh well :D

Yeah I noticed it was something "dodgy" about it :) But the song is absolutely beatiful :)

NP: Led Zeppelin - Tea Is For One

Back