Now Playing

SexyDevilGirl said:
me too :|

:D :banana: I am so excited about going to see them, i can't wait :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas to come :|

Queensryche - The Needle Lies :x

What where they like, i know you said Geoff's vocals were brilliant :shock:

Bockaaarck said:
:D :banana: I am so excited about going to see them, i can't wait :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas to come :|

Queensryche - The Needle Lies :x

What where they like, i know you said Geoff's vocals were brilliant :shock:

They were awesome :shock: , just awesome. I didn't hear Geoff's vocals go bad -not even once! They opened with several songs from Tribe- but they then played alot of older material. They did an acoustic set- where they played silent Lucidity and two other songs acoustic. It was so cool :banana:
And Sister Mary sang like 6 or 7 songs with them- she was :shock:

SexyDevilGirl said:
They were awesome :shock: , just awesome. I didn't hear Geoff's vocals go bad -not even once! They opened with several songs from Tribe- but they then played alot of older material. They did an acoustic set- where they played silent Lucidity and two other songs acoustic. It was so cool :banana:
And Sister Mary sang like 6 or 7 songs with them- she was :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: So they played tracks from Rage For Order and Warning and stuff then :shock: . It sounds fantastic, i can't wait :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I was a little concerned Geoff's voice might have lost a little of its range ? but i guess not :)

Bockaaarck said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: So they played tracks from Rage For Order and Warning and stuff then :shock: . It sounds fantastic, i can't wait :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I was a little concerned Geoff's voice might have lost a little of its range ? but i guess not :)

:shock: His voice was perfect!! That I can remember they played
alot of older material too- but they didn't play Queen of The Reich :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
:shock: His voice was perfect!! That I can remember they played
alot of older material too- but they didn't play Queen of The Reich :|

Hooray :D I'm the happiest boy in England :banana: :banana: :banana:

Back