Now Playing

twilightsglow said:
Just got it on Monday. I like it! :D Any other bands you can recommend?

I'm not that much into black metal. But I know Emperor is very good! They are the grandfathers of BM :evil: Cradle of Filth is more vampire metal than black metal, but they're okay. Mayhem, Immortal and Satyricon are good, but they're very old school black metal. That's some rough shit :D Try Burzum! If you like them, you will like ALL black metal LOL For the record, I HATE Burzum. It's just noise :|

Cyrus said:
I'm not that much into black metal. But I know Emperor is very good! They are the grandfathers of BM :evil: Cradle of Filth is more vampire metal than black metal, but they're okay. Mayhem, Immortal and Satyricon are good, but they're very old school black metal. That's some rough shit :D Try Burzum! If you like them, you will like ALL black metal LOL For the record, I HATE Burzum. It's just noise :|
I like almost any kind of metal. :D I'll look into those bands.

Cyrus said:
When did you get into metal?
In high school, about 1997. That's when my sister met her soon-to-be-husband. Rob is very into metal, Metallica and thrash in particular. He lent her some albums, and I listened to them too. :D

twilightsglow said:
In high school, about 1997. That's when my sister met her soon-to-be-husband. Rob is very into metal, Metallica and thrash in particular. He lent her some albums, and I listened to them too. :D

:headbang:

What did you listen to before that? :)

Back