Now Eating

MaidenMadness said:
oooo you are spying the wrong house then. i do not wear grey shirts :p

i do not own grey shirts
Well thank god I didn't ran into your neighbours room with an axe and a chicken LOL

:err:

MaidenMadness said:
if you were ozzy osbourne you wouldn't need an axe...you would just bite chicken's head off :D
If I were Eddie I would bite Ozzy's head off... :evil:
I have that pic on my librarycard... :D

MaidenMadness said:
no having a false picture on official document
There's no place to your own pic in the librarycard... I just glued the pic in there... I would show you it, but I don't have a webcam, digicam or a scanner :|

ewil said:
There's no place to your own pic in the librarycard... I just glued the pic in there... I would show you it, but I don't have a webcam, digicam or a scanner :|
aah i tought you had pic of yourselves on library cards. i know my friend had a problem with police cuase he glued a pic of a horse over his pic on his id card

MaidenMadness said:
aah i tought you had pic of yourselves on library cards. i know my friend had a problem with police cuase he glued a pic of a horse over his pic on his id card
...polices... no sense of humour...

Fox Mulder said:
I am now biting my nails....I'll never be able to kick this habit
Yes you will :wink: My nails used to be awful....I think I finally stopped biting them when I was about 23 :oops: but better late than never :banana:

wicker nomad said:
Yes you will :wink: My nails used to be awful....I think I finally stopped biting them when I was about 23 :oops: but better late than never :banana:

Ah well, only another 2 years to go then

Back