NOW DRINKING !!!!

ewil said:
Maaaaaaaaany times...
Too many times... :|
no i mean really drunk, not i drank 5 beers and i feel great drunk but so drunk you can't function normally. first time i had a hangover. i was 16 and i got so drunk(well not only drunk there were certain other additives that evening :D ) i couldn't stand i had to be carried home LOL but i wasn't laughing in the morning when i experienced my first hangover i can tell you that :oops:

MaidenMadness said:
no i mean really drunk, not i drank 5 beers and i feel great drunk but so drunk you can't function normally. first time i had a hangover. i was 16 and i got so drunk(well not only drunk there were certain other additives that evening :D ) i couldn't stand i had to be carried home LOL but i wasn't laughing in the morning when i experienced my first hangover i can tell you that :oops:
Do you know what's moonshine?

MaidenMadness said:

haha me and my friends went to the amusment park.... and we were so drunk by the end of it, we actully went back to the bus and drank some more....anyways, the purpose to my story, yea, we couldn't walk by the end of it, and when I came home, I went to bed, and I had to be up at 7:30 to go referee a game for the tourniment that was going on at the time :| I have never felt so pissed at fans before in my life :cry:

Back