NOW DRINKING !!!!

SexyDevilGirl said:
Of course I do! I'm not heartless. It's sad to see people suffer so much, but someone has to help them- might as well be me. :(

I couldn't know that. You hear all these "horror" stories about social workers, so I assumed you were one of them :evil:

Cyrus said:
I couldn't know that. You hear all these "horror" stories about social workers, so I assumed you were one of them :evil:

What horror stories?

We don't 'DO' anything bad-I swear....

:evil:

SexyDevilGirl said:
What horror stories?

We don't 'DO' anything bad-I swear....

:evil:

The stories you hear and see on TV. That you're heartless bastards who take away kids from their parents :cross:

Cyrus said:
The stories you hear and see on TV. That you're heartless bastards who take away kids from their parents :cross:

Not what I do. That's a different agency called- Children's Services.
I help families get their lives together-like find jobs for the parents, find them a place to live, counsel the women who are being abused. That kind of stuff. And it gets depressing sometimes :cry:

SexyDevilGirl said:
Not what I do. That's a different agency called- Children's Services.
I help families get their lives together-like find jobs for the parents, find them a place to live, counsel the women who are being abused. That kind of stuff. And it gets depressing sometimes :cry:

LOL So you're saying the other agency DO take away kids from their parents? The bastards! :x

You're a regular Mother Teresa :evil:

Cyrus said:
LOL So you're saying the other agency DO take away kids from their parents? The bastards! :x

You're a regular Mother Teresa :evil:

Yes they do-if the kids are mistreated.

And I'm no Freakin' Mother Teresa

Did she swear? :edpoop:

Or drink? :drunk:

Or :bananabang:

I am a martyr though :cross:

SexyDevilGirl said:
Yes they do-if the kids are mistreated.

And I'm no Freakin' Mother Teresa

Did she swear? :edpoop:

Or drink? :drunk:

Or :bananabang:

I am a martyr though :cross:

She was quite the freak after she'd clock out :err:

SexyDevilGirl said:
That's fine LOL

Things were getting kinda' weird anyway.

Mother Teresa :?

Now Drinking:More Satan's Punch :evil:

Weird is fun :banana:

*thinking about buying some Coke*

SexyDevilGirl said:
Ha! Not very happy 'bout that are you?

Now Drinking: Some weird Blue-Raspberry soda. :oops:

It's such a boring drink. And it taste's horrible here. Like...chlorine or whatever you call it :edbarf:

Back