No Prayer - whats the deal with this album

Ivan said:
yeah, it's good album but with NPFD ended the greatest iron maiden era (and because adrian left band). It's ok album but not one of the 10 the best IMO

that era never ended :wink:

Scream for me said:
that's your opinion , imo golden era never ended and it will last as long as they make good records

ok, iron maiden doesn't have bad era. they just have worse and better eras, and everything is golden era. :wink:

Hi everyone:

The Assassin is back and since I saw a post on No Prayer I decided to write something in here.

In my humble opinion, No Prayer for the Dying is an excellent, it is as good as Number, Piece or Seventh Son.
It was the first Maiden album I bought and maybe this could be the reason I like it so much, but nevertheless I have listened to it so many times (and I still do sometimes), I have read every lyric and small detail in the booklet (including the very annoying publishing mistakes). I think that's the reason I like it so much, it sounds like pure Maiden even if some don't agree with me.

Thanks!

the_assassin90 said:
It was the first Maiden album I bought and maybe this could be the reason I like it so much,

Thanks!
You nailed it. Its the same for many people ; their favorite is from the period they started with Maiden.

Back