New Users Check In Here

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, If you're a new user (or even if you're not :wink:), why not introduce yourself here ?

Details such as how you found the board and what you think of it are also welcomed. It sounds stupid, but feel free to post as much as you like, the forum's here for everyone to express their views :)

Hi I'm The KitKat Man. I've been an alchoholic for three years now and I need help. I can't quit the booze.

Ooops wrong place *runs* :withstupid:

Well, at first it took sometime till I succeed to sing-in, but, anyway,
I love the artwork of your site, really COOL!!!.
Im also a member of the official IM BB (Im also called the_assassin90).

Love your site :p

the_assassin90 said:

Interesting that you had problems signing in. If its a site-related issue, feel free to give me all the details and I'll see what I can do about it. Apart from that, hanks for the compliment on the design :) and WELCOME!

Jon said:
the_assassin90 said:

Interesting that you had problems signing in. If its a site-related issue, feel free to give me all the details and I'll see what I can do about it. Apart from that, hanks for the compliment on the design :) and WELCOME!

Well, it was like this:
Yesterday I found out about your site, and check it in.
I registered and it told me I have to wait for a code to activate my registration. So I waited, but got no answer :( . So I thought it was my email that I write wrong, so I registered again (pretty silly thing to do) and still didnt get that code.
I have to tell you this before I forget it:
Please delete the users: MaidenfanUruguay and the second is the_assassin. Both user names are mine (I told you I did 2 registrations cause it didnt work to me).

Now, everything's ok, I signed-up and it worked.

Thanks!

OK. Im just talking with Steve (for an hour already :D ) about adding sections in here. Ill give you some rare articles and reviews too. Im finding lots of stuff in the internet!. YAY!!!.
Hope Ill help you as much as I can so lots of people will come here!!!.
8)

Troopers Son said:
Hi I'm The KitKat Man. I've been an alchoholic for three years now and I need help. I can't quit the booze.

LOL LOL

Troopers Son said:

LOL LOL LOL

wicker nomad said:
Troopers Son said:

LOL LOL LOL

I will go and see if ts wants to come over and play :)

Hello. I'm TexasRules from the IM BB. I hope its ok for me to come here. :) And I just must state that this board has MUCH BETTER smilies!

:bananallama: :bj: :bananabang: :beardance:

Dark Tranquillity said:
Hello. I'm TexasRules from the IM BB. I hope its ok for me to come here. :) And I just must state that this board has MUCH BETTER smilies!

:bananallama: :bj: :bananabang: :beardance:

Good to see you :banana:

Back