New? Lurking? Introduce Yourself!

rockin_plumber said:
What does that sticky word thats been there for over half an hour next the the thread title mean then :?

haven't seen it :oops:

plus i have lkanguage setting on croatian so i don't see sticky next to it. i see vazno and well translated vazno doesn't mean sticky

MaidenMadness said:

plus i have lkanguage setting on croatian so i don't see sticky next to it. i see vazno and well translated vazno doesn't mean sticky

Ok......... Forgiven ... :banana:

MaidenMadness said:

I used a standard language pack from phpBB's site. If you have suggestions for changes, I'd be interested in hearing them.

Howdy people!

I'm sure those of you who post on the official IMBB will know me seeing as I'm so incredible and all! ;)

For those you haven't had the amazing pleasure of talking to me, my name is John and I'm from Dublin in Ireland - 8()()l2@l-l!!!

Blaze is the Messiah!!! :mad: (Sorry, I've gotten it out of my system - just had to do it in my introductory post)

Eddie's Head said:
Howdy people!

I'm sure those of you who post on the official IMBB will know me seeing as I'm so incredible and all! ;)

For those you haven't had the amazing pleasure of talking to me, my name is John and I'm from Dublin in Ireland - 8()()l2@l-l!!!

Blaze is the Messiah!!! :mad: (Sorry, I've gotten it out of my system - just had to do it in my introductory post)

Welcome to Maiden-World! :)

Eddie's Head said:
Howdy people!

welcome_1animation.gif

Hi there,

I am new here also.
The first time I got acquainted with maiden was in 1987. I borrowed the record somewhere in time and that did it. It is still their best album ever in my opinion. But who am I. I was 13 at the time if I remeber well.

I got to my first gig last december, DOD tour in Rotterdam. I am looking fot that show on a good quality cd ever since.
I got pointed to this site for the answer to it. So, here I am.

Well, that's me in real short.

greetings.

Back