New? Lurking? Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to you AncientMartin

bttt.gif

FIFTY DA FLOOD wrote I´M FIFTY FA FLOOD, I AM SO GOOD... NEVER GET BANNED

mmmmmmmmmm LOL

English is your second language, isn't it? You don't have a first. Just as the strength of a solitary brick will not save a poorly built structure, your capital letters do not redeem your craven incoherent words.

I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. Does your train of thought have a caboose? If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet, or, better yet, suicide. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street, or if you didn't have a face that people shove in dough to make monster cookies. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

Since I have the power to make annoying messages dissapear, they have.

Nice isnt it?

I think I covered 'An Admin's Life' in this post. Not to mention some very recent 'interesting' developments visible to Staff members..

my name's barney and i am an achoholic
mr gumble this is a girl's scouts meeting
is it or is it that you girls can't admit you have a problem

MaidenMadness said:
maybe mods should make this thread a sticky so there would be less welcome i am new threads.

What does that sticky word thats been there for over half an hour next the the thread title mean then :?

Back