New Hauls

Defo worth the wait :D

2nd Edition but was unopened

couldn't afford even half of it when it was released :(

can you guess where I got it :?

wicker nomad said:
Finally...........

EDDIES ARCHIVE :D :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

WOOHOO!!!! :D

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The last CD´s I bought was Thickskin by Skid Row and Fallen by Evanescence. 8) Great albums! :headbang:

wicker nomad said:
Finally...........

EDDIES ARCHIVE :D :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Congratulations my friend!
thumbsup.gif

I bought the 1st edition when it came to stores and my mom had to pay some of it... :)

ewil said:
Congratulations my friend!
thumbsup.gif

I bought the 1st edition when it came to stores and my mom had to pay some of it... :)
Thanks :D ..when it was released I had just started my own business and had NO money :( ....never mind i've got it now :banana: :banana:

wicker nomad said:
Thanks :D ..when it was released I had just started my own business and had NO money :( ....never mind i've got it now :banana: :banana:

I bought the first edition- but a while after it was released. Apparently the store had it under a huge pile of junk- they didn't even know they had it- unopened too :shock:

Got a new fish tank today....it must be like moving to the ritz for my fish :D ...only thing is they look a bit lost cos its soooo much bigger. Good excuse to go and buy more fish next week :banana: :banana:

Back