New Hauls

i bought this morning :banana: :banana:

the deep purple 'fireball' remastered 25th edition anniversary 8)

deeppurplefireballslipcase.jpg
deeppurplefireball.jpg

the last cat power for 3€ :shock:

catpowerthegreatest.jpg

and the last John Fogerty (creedence's singer) for 3€ too :shock:

johnfogertydjvu.jpg

i got sabbath - heaven and hell (and stood on the jewel case and cracked it 2 hrs later grrrrr)
priest-painkiller
tallica s&m dvd ('sgood ....really)
and holy diver. :banana:

Got Dream Theater - Score and Live at Budokan on DVD, Children of Men, The View - Hats Off To The Buskers (My neighbour's the drummer's cousin, so I've been listening to them before they were cool LOL), Tenacious D Pick of Destiny Limited Edition and an iPod for my birthday. :D

Also got 135 quid from the rest of my family. Best birthday ever.

RYÆN said:
Got Dream Theater - Score and Live at Budokan on DVD, Children of Men, The View - Hats Off To The Buskers (My neighbour's the drummer's cousin, so I've been listening to them before they were cool LOL), Tenacious D Pick of Destiny Limited Edition and an iPod for my birthday. :D

Also got 135 quid from the rest of my family. Best birthday ever.

8)

Got Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons, Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists, Bruce Dickinson - Chemical Wedding and Star Wars Battlefront II and Incredible Hulk #103

jacketmontage.jpg

Sixxy ordered this ages ago as a Valentines Day gift for me :banana: :banana: :banana: , the ever reliable 'Eddie's megastore, combined with Royal mail, finally delivered it today :roll:

It fit's perfectly :D it's :err: XXXL

afraidtoshooteddie said:
jacketmontage.jpg

Sixxy ordered this ages ago as a Valentines Day gift for me :banana: :banana: :banana: , the ever reliable 'Eddie's megastore, combined with Royal mail, finally delivered it today :roll:

It fit's perfectly :D it's :err: XXXL

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Back