New Hauls

rockin_plumber said:
Dont bother with the SD card from them though...
TOOOOOOOOOO expensive LOL

Ebuyer............ 1gb SD Card...

£10.26 delivered... Choose 3 day delivery... costs same as 5 day anyway :wink:

Dont choose 1 or 2 day though :shock: HOW MUCH

Mastodon - Blood Mountain :headbang:

I had it already...but it wasn't..'real' :err: and the songs didn't all finish, there was a track missing and the quality was shit.

RYÆN said:
Mastodon - Blood Mountain :headbang:

I had it already...but it wasn't..'real' :err: and the songs didn't all finish, there was a track missing and the quality was shit.

it's a fantastic album Ry :banana: :banana:

one of the 2006 best 8)

Frenchy said:
it's a fantastic album Ry :banana: :banana:

one of the 2006 best 8)

I've heard enough of it already to agree with you :p

They only reason I know this band exists is because they were supporting Tool, which is funny seeing as Mastodon are like the exact opposite of Tool.

i bought yesterday the album of a band called Hurt. Killy made me discover this band and that really rocks :headbang:

a sort of artymetal :?

Thanx Killy 8)

hurtvol1.jpg

I was going to put a picture here of the new Eddie model that I went out yesterday to buy. However, the twat that own's the model shop has forgotten( :| ?) where he put it when it was delivered :x :roll: .

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I was going to put a picture here of the new Eddie model that I went out yesterday to buy. However, the twat that own's the model shop has forgotten( :| ?) where he put it when it was delivered :x :roll: .

LOL LOL

T shirts mainly, all for putting their mail through their letter box from the mail box thing :err:

Still nice of them 8)

Frenchy said:
i bought yesterday the album of a band called Hurt. Killy made me discover this band and that really rocks :headbang:

a sort of artymetal :?

Thanx Killy 8)

hurtvol1.jpg

I've only heard one of their songs. It was pretty good :headbang:

Back