New Album Infomation

Ben said:
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You cant be serious :|

Paying for someones shit :|

Must be a Croatian thing :p

as scream said, it's not someone's shit, it's steve's shit.
probably I would buy that with mask

I put my commentars on that on croatian part, it's sad, and I decided that I have to go on concert in milano 3.12, and I'll be there.
today after long time I was crying :(
but end isn't so near

I'm not sure how widely known this is, but to explain Ivan's comment on "These Colours Don't Run" (read: I wanted to be the first one to point it out, but I was beaten to it):

At the infamous San Bernardino Ozzfest concert, right before "The Trooper", if my memory serves me right, Bruce said something along the lines of, "This is a British flag and these colors do not f***ing run!" (I was not at the concert, but I have a recording of it)
. . .
Oh, and I'm disappointed that Nicko's not writing a song on this album. Not that "New Frontier" was a really great song or anything, but I thought it was cool that Nicko finally got to write a song. When I got "Dance of Death", I surmised that this was the beginning of a trend, and that Nicko would be writing more songs in the future. So, basically, I'm disappointed that I was wrong :).

pleine_lune said:
I'm not sure how widely known this is, but to explain Ivan's comment on "These Colours Don't Run" (read: I wanted to be the first one to point it out, but I was beaten to it):

At the infamous San Bernardino Ozzfest concert, right before "The Trooper", if my memory serves me right, Bruce said something along the lines of, "This is a British flag and these colors do not f***ing run!" (I was not at the concert, but I have a recording of it)
. . .
Oh, and I'm disappointed that Nicko's not writing a song on this album. Not that "New Frontier" was a really great song or anything, but I thought it was cool that Nicko finally got to write a song. When I got "Dance of Death", I surmised that this was the beginning of a trend, and that Nicko would be writing more songs in the future. So, basically, I'm disappointed that I was wrong :).

Welcome, new person. :D

pleine_lune said:
. . .

Bruce said: ''This is a f****ing British flag and these colours don't run''

Ivan said:
Bruce said: ''This is a f****ing British flag and these colours don't run''

Niether of you are correct, ( he say's smugly ) . I just listened to it and what he says is :

"This is a English F***ing flag, and these colours do not F***ing run from you ass-wipes!!! "

Besides, Why have we brought this up again? This show was 10 months ago. :?

Edit: I just read back and see why it's come up again. :wink:
p.s. he says it 'After' the Trooper too

Back