My Love Affair With Maiden

Maiden Breeg said:
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Dream Catheter now YOU'RE takin the piss! LOVE IT!

doughnut 4get

Jon Hummer
Maradonna - Like A Vegan
April Lavatory
Spitsnot
Whipsnade
and of curse Meek Coalfield and his Tuba Balls
:withstupid:

LOL LMFAO LOL the possibilities are endless :D

Bockaaarck said:
LOL LMFAO LOL the possibilities are endless :D
Have you finished your first listen yet,it's a lot to take in.After about five times you will be hooked.I think it's awesome.A classic metal album.

Maiden Breeg said:
Have you finished your first listen yet,it's a lot to take in.After about five times you will be hooked.I think it's awesome.A classic metal album.

I've really enjoyed it, it has some quality to it, i can't put my finger on it but it sounds great.

I'm going to scoot off and cook some dinner in a minute and play it through again whilst i'm chopping and prepping to let it sink in.

I really like it so far :D

Bockaaarck said:
I've really enjoyed it, it has some quality to it, i can't put my finger on it but it sounds great.

I'm going to scoot off and cook some dinner in a minute and play it through again whilst i'm chopping and prepping to let it sink in.

I really like it so far :D
Follow to the lyrics some time then it will sink in.

Maiden Breeg said:
Follow to the lyrics some time then it will sink in.

I'm going to try and let it "sink in" with a nice glass of Merlot whilst i'm cooking :err:

LOL

Right, time to tackle the shopping board and pans. Catch you later Breegy :D

Toodle - Pip :)

Maiden Breeg said:
Thank you.I have just been on the official board but had to come here straight away.Bocky,Frenchy,Plumber,Wicky are you out there?
We're never far away :err: lol....did you need to come back here for a bit of sanity LOL

Back