my band

Frenchy said:
killy played with his band last evening in a bar. He told me that the audience was crazy about them :shock: :shock: .They prepared to play about 45 minutes and finally ppl asked more and more and they played during 1h 30 :shock: :shock: :headbang: And they won 130€ :banana: :banana: :banana:

Killy and his band rules :D

That's really cool! :banana:
Can't wait to hear them!

wicker nomads son said:
me and my guitar teacher made up a wicked song today.she said she dosnt mind if i use it in my band.we are reacording it in my school reacording studow next friday.the song is called "walking on thin air". how cool is that :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

is this picture boy? or the other son?

Rockhardchick666 said:
Oh Jesus wicky.. you have to watch out for him more than I thought!
LOL LOL Tell me about it....he had me lying to a girl a couple of weeks ago....had to say he was out (while he was hiding in the other room!) ...She wouldn't leave him alone :shock:

I wasn't prepared for girlfriend trouble at 12 LOL

wicker nomad said:
LOL LOL Tell me about it....he had me lying to a girl a couple of weeks ago....had to say he was out (while he was hiding in the other room!) ...She wouldn't leave him alone :shock:

LOL that's wicked though... better than no chicks

wicker nomad said:
When he's recorded this song with his teacher, i'll try and sort something :wink:

excellent, I didn't really read the posts, so I had no clue what was going on, except guitar, adn your son

Rockhardchick666 said:
excellent, I didn't really read the posts, so I had no clue what was going on, except guitar, adn your son
LOL

Just thought....I have no idea how I would put it on here :oops:

Rockhardchick666 said:
hmmm... my band made a website.....dont' know if you want to go through the trouble of that
Not really :oops:

Not yet anyway :D in a couple of years I expect they'll have made their own :D

wicker nomad said:

LOL LOL

What a legend LOL LOL

I've never had that trouble, girls dont like me :|

Back