my band

wicky jr

me and my guitar teacher made up a wicked song today.she said she dosnt mind if i use it in my band.we are reacording it in my school reacording studow next friday.the song is called "walking on thin air". how cool is that :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Awesome, I want to go in a studio, in fact if my band gets together ( :roll: ) we could get some songs down and go in the studio, wishful thinking though :(

wicker nomads son said:
me and my guitar teacher made up a wicked song today.she said she dosnt mind if i use it in my band.we are reacording it in my school reacording studow next friday.the song is called "walking on thin air". how cool is that :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Very cool :D

But I thought you were in bed :x

powerslave87 said:
Awesome, I want to go in a studio, in fact if my band gets together ( :roll: ) we could get some songs down and go in the studio, wishful thinking though :(
yes. im really chuft with my self and im only 12

rockin_plumber said:
You will have to upload it.............

Or get ur mum to send it to me in MSN :D

ok i will try to get it on cd the school only normaly puts year 7 music on tape

wicker nomads son said:
ok i will try to get it on cd the school only normaly puts year 7 music on tape

Tight "Shirt Fronts" 8)

Tell em ur Parents pay for ur education with their taxes so put it on a
freakin CD :|

killy played with his band last evening in a bar. He told me that the audience was crazy about them :shock: :shock: .They prepared to play about 45 minutes and finally ppl asked more and more and they played during 1h 30 :shock: :shock: :headbang: And they won 130€ :banana: :banana: :banana:

Killy and his band rules :D

Frenchy said:
killy played with his band last evening in a bar. He told me that the audience was crazy about them :shock: :shock: .They prepared to play about 45 minutes and finally ppl asked more and more and they played during 1h 30 :shock: :shock: :headbang: And they won 130€ :banana: :banana: :banana:

Killy and his band rules :D

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: We need to hear these bands :|

rockin_plumber said:
Only 12............ LOL LOL LOL

That reminds me of someone who dont come here very often now :D

LOL

Well done. :banana: :banana:

I wanna start a band :|

Back