Muslim Extremists

A COUPLE getting wed at Britain’s biggest theme park have hit out after
learning it has been taken over for a Muslim event — and they will have to
obey Islamic laws.

Scott Lee and Amanda Morris will marry at Alton Towers on a Saturday
and were taking their 70 guests for a day out there the next day.

They booked 18 months ago, but only learned last week that the Staffs
park is hosting a Muslim day on the Sunday.

There will be no music,alcohol,gambling or any food apart from
halal,women must wear Muslim head-scarves and the sexes will be
segregated on rides.

This to me is a form of racism, and yet another example of a very
extremist religion that has no place in a peaceful society.

rockin_plumber said:
A COUPLE getting wed at Britain’s biggest theme park have hit out after
learning it has been taken over for a Muslim event — and they will have to
obey Islamic laws.

Scott Lee and Amanda Morris will marry at Alton Towers on a Saturday
and were taking their 70 guests for a day out there the next day.

They booked 18 months ago, but only learned last week that the Staffs
park is hosting a Muslim day on the Sunday.

There will be no music,alcohol,gambling or any food apart from
halal,women must wear Muslim head-scarves and the sexes will be
segregated on rides.

This to me is a form of racism, and yet another example of a very
extremist religion that has no place in a peaceful society.

That is so out of order. If the tables were turned there would be an absolute uproar. :x :roll: :x :roll:

Political correctness gone insane :|

The thing that gets me is that if you criticise islam you are branded a racist!
have the people that brand you noticed that religion and race are two seperate things?!?!?!

At school in music-we needed to evaluate a song (by John Lennon or someone) and it had a line which went something like "no religion too"
and all the muslims in the class refused too do it because "of their religion".
I was brought up a catholic so (I would'nt normally do this but I was a bit pissed off that they didn't have to do anything) I went up and said it went against my religion, did I get too sit around? NO, When I refused too do it I got bloody detention. Wheres the justice in the world. I'm not a rascist or anything, I've got friends from all over the world; India, Ireland, Uruguay, poland.................. the list goes on and on, the bloody teacher said I was taking the piss out of islam and that therefore I was being rascist!!!!!!

what do you think of that eh!!!!

:? :? :? :?
[/quote]

I hop i'm not accused of being racist, iv'e just noticed parralels between my story and

[/quote]
Ben said Abu Hamza, with a hook for a hand is allowed to rally a bunch of his muslim extremists in the middle of London, you put a white lad in there with a hook for a hand, rallying some other blokes about, going on about stuff, 5 minutes later they'd be nicked! Can someone explain to me how mad muslims with signs can get away with what they do?

I'm certainly not rascist, sexist, homophobic or prejudice in any other way.

i think the whole ' asian ' thing has just got too out of hand . they can tmove them out becuase lots of em are engllish citizens by law , but we are not aloud to hand our own freaking flag out of our windows becuase of the world cup or just becuase we are proud to be english or whatever . but if we do this . the musim people moan and gurn , thinking it is an act against them and who they stand for and all that crap .

im abit confused by it all . but someone should make a stand sooner or later , i mean theyv just threatened to blow up 9 freaking planes !!!! . THANK GOD it didnt go ahead , it was predicted to be much bigger than 9/11 .

quote: afraidtoshooteddie wrote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Political correctness gone insane
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that is the most intelligent thing ive heard all day

quote: afraidtoshooteddie wrote
Political correctness gone insane

that is the most intelligent thing ive heard all day

A report from the Racial Equality Group (REG), released today, has come
to the conclusion that saying the word 'Muslim' may be offensive to
Muslims.......
........The news follows reports that Shakespearean plays and Spanish
Festivals, which include references to the Prophet Mohammed, performed
without problem for centuries, have also been deemed not on.
REG spokesperson Mandy Boats went further, saying that even looking in
the general direction of Muslims may also be unacceptable and should
stop immediately.

:|

Hey...I've been reading all the comments on this Muslim extreamist thing and I think everyone has a very valid point. This country has gone crazy.
I am not a rasist or religionist or anything else that people can think of to put a name upon someone's opinons about someone else, I just see what I see, and I have seen and heard about bombs, war, threats and extreamists. And I have to say it is pretty frightening.
I'm fifteen years old and I sometimes wonder if I'm gonna ever see the world in ten years because I'm worried about another War erupting and destroying everything we hold dear. Surely people would have learned their lesson after the first two World Wars?! Not only that it's also closer to home! Being scared to leave your house at night through fear of being mugged, yet if someone was to be killed and the murderer was Muslim or Asian the coart would go mad and the sentance could even be dropped because of Political Correctness. Also the other way round. If a white person killed a Muslim, it would be immediatly classed as an act of rasism.
Why can't the Government understand anything? And when are we goign to be able to actually be free from the worry of being, as Bruce put it; "Burned into a nuclear cinder'?

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Political correctness gone insane :|

I couldn't Agree more. 'Muslim Day' ?? Do we get an 'English Day'? No we don't, Because were not a minority. However if England carry on, we are going to end up being one!

GERRARD ARMY said:
I couldn't Agree more. 'Muslim Day' ?? Do we get an 'English Day'? No we don't, Because were not a minority. However if England carry on, we are going to end up being one!

I grew up in Derby, and despite being an IC1 male (white male of british origin), when I was at School I was in the ethnic minority group.

I agree with you all completely. The double standards that are placed upon white people are getting out of hand. And I am not afraid to say it.

Back